Preparation is key in procurement and Enereco is keen to begin working with the client as early as possible in the planning process.
Enereco provides procurement and tendering support to both operators and contractors, as well as carrying out first hand our procurement for E&P projects.
As services provided to clients, we have led and carried out:
• Procurement Management
• Development of Procurement Strategies
• ITT Packages complete of technical, commercial and legal aspects
• Supplier Management (Qualification, Consultations, Negotiations...)
• Contract Review and Management
• Scope of Work Preparation and Review, technical, commercial and legal
• Tender Clarifications and Evaluations
• Material Management / Expediting
• Post-Order Supplier Follow-Up of both commercial and technical aspects
• Inspection and Test Witnessing
• Subcontracts Services
• Support for Capex and Opex Estimating
As well as being proficient in traditional procurement systems, Enereco can provide public procurement specialists to guide our clients through the public procurement system, helping them through the complex structure of laws and developing their ITTs to get the procurement results they need in order to meet their project or corporate strategies, in full compliance with applicable regulations.
In addition, Enereco can also assume the full procurement scope for Engineering & Procurement contracts and EPC, directly purchasing, expediting and delivering for projects.
In all cases, Enereco can provide procurement solutions that ensure that our clients receive what they need, when it is needed, and at the right price.
CASE STUDY: STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT
The Client: A major European Oil and Gas producer
The Challenge: Procurement of major equipment and construction services for multiple redevelopment projects being carried out within a fixed timeframe, with the aim of establishing maximum standardization of equipment and services with complete compliance with public procurement law.
The Solution: Through careful consultation and study of the client’s requirements, and specific knowledge of the complex public procurement regulations, we were able to devise commercial and technical strategies, implementing the use of carefully considered framework agreements, that could be applied with full compliance to the public procurement procedures required by state legislation, and achieve the client’s procurement objectives.
- Standardization of equipment (reducing operating/maintenance time and costs)
- Increased competitiveness of vendors in the bidding phase
- Reduced procurement time for subsequent purchases within the established framework agreements
- Efficient transfer of lessons learned from project to project
- Continuous improvement within long term relationships with vendors