Enereco’s field services & construction management are designed to meet the client’s requirements from the earliest stages of project development - providing the planning and resources to improve productivity, reduce costs and duplication, standardize systems, and finish on time and within budget.
Although flexible to adapt to each client’s individual needs, Enereco offers a consistent approach to the execution and delivery of its services. Our highly trained and professional personnel bring to each project site valuable experience and expertise.
Our success is built upon our long history of providing quality and our demonstrated commitment to Health and Safety.
The personal safety and health of each of our employees, and all who are collaborating on site with us, is always of primary importance.
Enereco is a leader in safety performance. We are proud to have delivered more than 2 years of on-site services without an accident and are committed to continuous improvement to ensure a top notch safety program.
Enereco’s field services / construction management include:
• Pre-construction phase value engineering, recommendations, design review, estimating budgeting and scheduling
• On-site management of installation and construction, including cost control and claims management
• All levels of site supervision
• Commissioning and Start-up
• Maintenance Services
• Health and Safety management
• Waste management
• Environmental controls and monitoring
The processes of construction, installation, commissioning and start-up must be thoroughly planned and monitored. For this, you can trust in Enereco.